DOWNLOAD The map
From the Baie de Somme, where flows the river Somme, take the cycle road Veloroute that borders the sea canal dug at the end of the 18th century to facilitate navigation. A route combining nature and culture.
DO NOT MISS
- Petit-Port: the retro-style "Fishermen's Rest" café, the swing bridge and the Pontonnière House transformed into a gite
- Grand-Laviers: the Ornithological Reserve
- Abbeville: the belfry, the collegiate church, the Saint-Sépulcre church and the Boucher de Perthes museum.
Activities: pedestrian circuits,
Continue on the V30 and discover Amiens
- Saint-Valery-sur-Somme, train station / city entrance parking
- Pinchefalise, parking at the edge of the Somme
The Somme Valley cycle route takes the towpath and has a signage Vallée de Somme / V30. The coating is a very mobile vegetable mix. There are no elevations on the course.