Go against the current and go up the river! The Vallée de Somme
cycle route, an integral part of the national bike route number 30, takes you along the Somme River through Abbeville and Amiens. Discover a route both wild, at the water's edge and sometimes even in the middle of the water but with a rich heritage.
From the Baie de Somme, where flows the river Somme, take the cycle road that borders the sea canal dug at the end of the 18th century to facilitate the navigation of ships.Do not miss
- Petit-Port: the café at the "Fishermen's Rest" retro-style, the swing bridge and the House Pontonnière transformed into a gite
- Grand-Laviers: the Ornithological ReserveFor further
- Abbeville: the belfry, the collegiate church, the Saint-Sépulcre church and the Boucher de Perthes museum.
- Long: the hydro-electric power station, the castle and the marshes
- Amiens: the cathedral and the rich heritage of this regional capital
- Corbie and the connection with the memory bike route
- Péronne: the historial of the great war